Leonards Mill Restaurant and Wildflower Bell Tent Hire invite you to join us for a romantic night in the picturesque country side.
Treat Your Valentine to a Unique Experience – Friday 14th February 2020
Wildflower Bell Tent Hire is Popping Up for 1 night only amongst the rolling hills of Second Valley. Set on a private Cattle Farm with four beautiful Bell Tents to sleep up to 8 people, 2ppl per tent.
- Sleep in a custom made solid timber bed with luxurious bedding and a short walk to the toilet and bathroom.
- Enjoy adventurous daylight hours surrounded by green pastures and big old gums and by night relax under a chandelier of stars.
- Allow the chefs of Leonards Mill to take you on a gastronomic journey with a 5 course degustation menu with matching wines.
- Soak in the history of the historic mill and wander around the expansive lawns and gardens.
- Enjoy the stunning unique and seasonal menu all whilst proudly sourcing and supporting local Fleurieu Peninsula growers and farmers.
- Farm to Plate – Nose to Tail – Root to Leaf.
Friday 14th February, 2020
4pm : Check in to your Pop Up Hotel
6:30pm : Bubbles & Canape’s at the Old Chook Shed
7:30pm : Tractor Ride to Restaurant
8:00pm : 5 course Valentines Degustation with matching local wines
Tractor Ride back to Farm
Saturday 15th February, 2020
8:30am : Breakfast Hamper delivered to your door
Enjoy a morning walk across green pastures, stand on top of the world and look out at the magnificent ocean vista.
12pm : Check Out