The use of the term “Property” refers to the Wildflower Bell Tent Hire (ABN 42538327353) accommodation and all contents you are booking. Wildflower Bell Tent Hire reserves the right to make amendments to these terms and conditions from time to time. You will be notified if you hold a future booking, which may be affected by these amendments. Wildflower Bell Tent Hire reserves the right to alter pricing at any time. Unless notified otherwise, reservation charges and cancellation terms will apply as sold at the time of booking.
Use of the Property is for use as specified at time of booking. Any other proposed use of the Property including but not limited to an event, or commercial purpose, or a proposed transfer of the booking, will require prior written request and approval by Wildflower Bell Tent Hire.
Check in and Check out times
Check in 2pm and check out 10am must be adhered to. Additional charges may apply for check in or check out, other than the times specified. Unoccupied sites left vacant may only be held for 24 hours. Wildflower Bell Tent Hire reserves the right to pack down tent accommodation and vacate sites and no refund will be provided.
Camping ground & National park use fees
The cost of your tent hire booking does not include fees such as but not limited to, vehicle entry fees and landing fees. Where fees apply, it is your responsibility to ensure you have a valid pass for the duration of your visit.
Changes and cancellations
Unforeseen campground & park operational issues and management obligations including but not limited to extreme weather events, fire, natural disasters may mean that the reservation cannot be provided. In this event we will find an alternative date that suits you. If the alternative is not acceptable to you, the reservation will be cancelled and a full refund provided, including any booking fee paid. Wildflower Bell Tent Hire will not be liable for any other losses you may incur as a result of this cancellation.
Termination by Wildflower Bell Tent Hire
Wildflower Bell Tent Hire may terminate the reservation and ask you and your guests to leave immediately if you or any guest or visitor at the Property during your stay:
- Breaches these terms and conditions
- Causes annoyance or nuisance to others in the vicinity of the Property; or
- Behaves unacceptably (including drunken or uncontrolled behavior, offensive language, malicious or negligent use of the Property, theft or any other form of behaviour deemed inappropriate by Wildflower Bell Tent Hire.
No refund will be provided in these circumstances.
No refunds will be provided outside of the policy due to inclement weather.
Number of guests
The Property must only be occupied by the number of people specified and paid for in the reservation. Limits on the number of reservations accepted at a Property may also be enforced. Failure to comply may result in extra charges applied. Additional occupants are subject to availability and Property limits. No refund will be provided if a lesser number of occupants arrive to those paid for in your reservation.
Maps and Images
- Maps and images, if shown, are for general information only and may not necessarily reflect actual routings, locations or services provided.
- Many of the destination shots featured in advertising material and on our website have been supplied by professional photographers, tourism authorities and/or guests.
- We strongly recommend that all guests purchase comprehensive travel insurance prior to traveling.
- We suggest that the policy should include, but not be limited to, the following cover: loss of deposit through cancellation; loss or damage to personal baggage and loss of money and medical expenses.
Unaccompanied minors and under 18 years old
All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult such as a parent, step-parent, guardian or other adult who has parental rights and responsibilities for the under 18-year-old guest/s. If a customer or guest is found to be under the age of 18 and is not accompanied by a responsible adult, Wildflower Bell Tent Hire may immediately cancel the customer’s reservation and the full reservation amount will be forfeited to Wildflower Bell Tent Hire.
Wildflower Bell Tent Hire tents are no smoking areas.
No pets allowed.
Any monies, valuables, goods or vehicles that belong to you which are brought into the Property remain your responsibility. Wildflower Bell Tent Hire is not responsible for their safekeeping and will not replace damaged, lost or stolen items.
Your personal information will be held and used in accordance with your booking and will not be used except for a relevant purpose.
You are responsible and liable for the actions of you and your guests at the Property, for the duration of the reservation. You must ensure you and all your guests comply with these terms and conditions, as well as any additional conditions specified on notices provided. You and your guests may be required to provide photo ID (including proof of age) to confirm your reservation. If you are requested to provide photo ID and you are unable or unwilling to do so, your reservation may be cancelled and no refund provided.
Wildflower Bell Tent Hire accepts the reasonable use of the Property. We reserve the right to invoice or charge additional fees if the Property is damaged, left in an unreasonable or unsatisfactory condition, and/or Property items are broken or lost.
Reservation terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to any reservation made for or by you on any reservation system. Reservations initiated through a 3rd party source may be subject to varied reservation terms and conditions.
Customers can make reservations up to 12 months in advance at an agreed location. It is your responsibility to reserve the campground / park site.
Property fees and charges
The Property fee will be charged in full at the time of reservation. The total fee charged may include an additional non-refundable booking fee. With every booking there is a security bond that will be charged on booking which will be refunded at the end of use on inspection of the Property if deemed reasonable use. All fees are exclusive of GST, unless otherwise stated. The Hirer’s obligation to pay any of the fees set out in this clause is absolute and unconditional and is not affected by any defect in the Property; the condition or fitness for use of the Property; or any interruption or other restriction of or against the Hirer’s use of the Property for any reason.
Changes and cancellations by you
We strongly recommend you and your guests purchase comprehensive travel insurance. You and your guests should be satisfied that your chosen insurance cover fully meets your personal requirements especially in respect of inclement weather, personal injury or illness. Fees incurred due to changes to your reservation will be payable at the time of the change. Where changes result in a reduction of fees (excluding those identified as a result of a special offer), a percentage refund may be provided subject to the following cancellation policy terms and timeframes.
Cancellations by you
- A 75% refund (with the exception of the booking fee) will be made if you cancel any part of the reservation 31 days or more prior to the first day of the reservation.
- A 50% refund (with the exception of the booking fee) will be made if you cancel any part of the reservation 15 to 30 days prior to the first day of the reservation.
- No refund will be made if you cancel any part of the reservation less than 14 days prior to the first day of the reservation or any time after.
- 0 to 14 days: No refund
- 15 to 30 days: 50% refund (less booking fee)
- 31 or more days: 75% refund (less booking fee)
All booking fees are non-refundable.
Changes to dates (transfers) by you
- Date changes are not permitted for stays between 1 December to 31 January, each calendar year
- At all other times, customers are entitled to transfer the dates of the original reservation once. Any subsequent transfer requested by you will be treated as cancellation
- The maximum refund available on any transferred reservation should it subsequently be cancelled is 50%
- If eligible, reservations can be transferred to any date within 365 days of the date the transfer is requested (subject to availability). All terms and conditions still apply, transfer terms are as follows:
- 0 to 14 days prior to the first day of the reservation: no transfer is permitted.
- 15 or more days prior to the first day of the reservation: one transfer is permitted
Customers must choose a date when transferring the reservation. If an alternate date is not known, the reservation will be cancelled as per the above cancellation terms. Reservations must be transferred in their entirety. Dates cannot be split into multiple reservations. Any unused portion of the original reservation will be forfeited.